Welcome to Ansible Support!Stay updated with announcements, find solutions to common problems, and look for answers to frequently asked questions.
You can also submit a support request above using the "Submit a Request" button.
Ansible's local business hours are 8 am (PST) to 5 pm (PST). Telephone Support Requests: +1 919-667-9958 (ext. 2)
If you need to contact us via email, you can reach us at email@example.com. We have a GnuPG key in the keys.gnupg.net keyserver with the fingerprint
5578 DEFF F705 71DA 562C 1137 3B6A 6A68 7C84 E7E3.
- How do I access shell environment variables?
- How do I copy files recursively onto a target host?
- How to loop over a list of hosts in a group, inside of a template?
- How do I see a list of all of the ansible_ variables?
- How do I disable cowsay?
- Where does the configuration file live and what can I configure in it?
- ★ Playbooks aren't showing up in the "Job Template" drop-down
- Use an unreleased module from Ansible source with Tower
- Changing the WebSockets port for live events
- Tower job scheduling and concurrent jobs
- Tower - Manual Backup/Restore
- LDAP Integration troubleshooting